Monday, October 6, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge

I know it's Monday.



It's the first day of "Intercession" or Fall Break. (What is "Intercession" anyway?) That means there is a house full of 12 year old girls here and I'm lucky to be posting. And my husband is lucky to be at work. Right? LOL!




So here's my version of Beate's Weekend Sketch...




Wait. Here's the sketch. (I never said I was in my right mind. Sheesh!)





And HERE is my version of the sketch... I'm rockin' it Christmas style heh!:

Stamps:
C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps Lucky's Christmas Wish
Paper:
Stampin' Up! Chocolate, Soft Sky, Basic Grey Offbeat, Georgia Pacific White
Ink:
Palette Noir Black, Copic Markers
Accessories:
Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder

I just love that little puppy! 'Cause he doesn't chew shoes! LOL! Actually my puppy doesn't chew shoes (or carpet) anymore. She learned REAL quick that was a no-go in our house. And my puppy isn't really a "puppy" anymore. She still acts like a puppy most of the time, chasing the broom when we're trying to sweep (that's funny stuff right there - I don't care who ya' are!).

ANYway! It just got really quiet so I better go check things out and make sure everything's okay with the girls. Oops! I spoke too soon! :) All is well again! :)

I hope you're having a great week of INTERCESSION wherever you are! And I mean that in the most sincere way. Really.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Beate said...

Oh....Christina! That is sooo cute. I love it!
Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles