Friday, August 29, 2008

Apron Strings

If you've never heard of it, Apron Strings is a company that sends out monthly scrapbooking and card-making kits. They come with the latest and greatest in paper & embellishments. They also come with full color instructions to make the samples for each month. There are three different kits you can subscribe to each month. There is the Bigger than a Breadbox kit, the Smaller than a Bread Box kit, and the All Year Cheer (card making) kit. I absolutely love Apron Strings! The pages and cards are fun to make and easy, too. I tend to use the card kits when my stamping mojo is low and it helps to kick start my creativity before moving on to a more challenging project.

Anyhoo! In my busy-ness this past month, I've not had a lot of time nor creativity to stamp as much or as often as I'd like. I still needed a batch of cards to keep on hand, though, and those All Year Cheer card kits sure came in handy.

*Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this company. I'm just a happy customer! :)
Here are a few cards I made.


Here's a close-up view of the texture on this one:

Here's another close-up shot of the side view:

Here's a close-up view of the adorable acrylic butterfly embellishments:




I used two All Year Cheer kits to make these cards and I still have enough paper and embellishments left over to make 4 or 5 more!

Now if I could just get off my tush and get crackin' on the scrapbooking!

I'd love to hear any feedback! Please post a comment or email me at christina.carl@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting!

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments: