Friday, November 21, 2008

Crash

Sorry for the lack of posts!

I had some software/driver issues with my computer and had to wipe my hard drive. Of course that puts me WAY behind the curve, and not at a good time.

Today is my daughter's birthday and I've been busy preparing for that. I've been stamping a bit, so hopefully I'll get to share some of that later.

I've also been preparing for the big M-O-V-E. It's just amazing how much work that is.

I hope you're all enjoying a great late autumn where you are! It is still pretty rainy here most days. But the temperatures stay around 80 degrees, so the a/c stays on day and night. It will be a shock for us to return to a full-blown winter in progress with temperatures in the 20's when we hit the mainland! But I'm looking forward to it!

Have a great Aloha Friday!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: