Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aloha


I'm making the plunge into blogging!

Bear with me while I learn my way around and how to personalize my new site!


This mini calendar was made with scrap papers! I think the cardstock was Bazzill, but I'm not sure who makes the patterned paper. I also used wooden scrabble tiles for the letters, pink wire (Making Memories?), pink eyelets, and scrap pieces of ribbon.

I hang this little calendar at my desk and it's a nice little daily reminder of my word for 2008, "Love."

I had been in a total creative slump for some time, and making this little calendar helped revive my stamping mojo.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congratulations on your plunge into blogging!

I really like your calendar. I have a stash of those Scrabble tiles and I never thought to use them on a calendar.