Sunday, June 29, 2008

MFT Bundles of Bouquets


Here's an anniversary card I made.

I love my cuttlebug embossing folders!
I used Basic Black for the card base (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). The red cardstock is from Bazzill. I ran a piece of Whisper White cardstock through my Sizzix machine with the Paisley Cuttlebug Embossing folder and sponged the edges with Ranger Distress Ink (Black Soot). The images were stamped on Whisper White and cut using my Rectangle Nestabilities and colored with Copics. I sponged CTMH Red ink on the edges of these and layered them on a piece of Basic Black cardstock that was cut out using a scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities die. All of this is "tied" together using black grosgrain ribbon, red satin ribbon, and some yummy American Crafts red ribbon.

I don't use black cardstock very often, but I should. It adds a bit of an elegant touch to this card, I think.

Hope you had a great weekend!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: