Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Friendship Blooms

My internet has been wonky lately and everytime I tried to upload photos here for the last few days, my browser has just shut down completely. Very frustrating!

This scalloped circle card turned out a bit differently than I had hoped. My nestabilities will not cut through more than one sheet of cardstock at a time when I use my Sizzix (Original) machine. So I had to cut two scallop circles of the same size (Soft Sky cardstock), score at the top, punch holes, and attach with ribbons. I also used Basic Black, Purely Pomegranite, and Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the flower from Friendship Blooms in Purely Pomegranite ink and the saying stamp (by AMuse Art Stamps) is stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black. I found a matching Prima flower in my stash and topped it off with a pearlized brad.
I CASE'd this card from the talented Beate Johns. (She is so inspiring!)
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: