Friday, July 11, 2008

Circle Cards

Here are a couple of circle cards I made some time ago:

This first one uses a base of Bazzill Brown cardstock. The patterned paper is a long ago retired paper from Close To My Heart. The stamp images are from Close To My Heart and The Cat's Pajamas. Most of the ribbon is from a scrap ribbon jar. The sheer brown ribbon with white dots was from Wal-Mart (Offray).

This second card also uses Bazzill Brown cardstock. I believe the patterned paper is from Crate Paper, but I'm not positive (sorry!). The sentiment is from Close To My Heart. I added Primas on this card. And again, most of the ribbon is leftover scraps except for the sheer brown ribbon.
I used the Creative Memories Circle Cutter to cut the circles out. I love this tool! I also used a small circle punch for the small circles in the center. I believe it's a 1" circle punch.
The edges on both of these cards have been sponged with Chocolate Chip ink to add a little depth.
The first one was sent to a friend who'd just had a baby. The second card, of course, is just a "Thank You!" card.

Gotta get back to work! Yard sale tomorrow!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your circle cards.