Wednesday, July 9, 2008

RAK & Hannah at the Beach


I received this beautiful RAK from Beate Johns today. She is such a talented stamper!

Thanks, Beate!

Here's a simple card I made using Hannah Stamps. I was trying to create a beach scene and this is how it turned out:

This is a standard sized card with Soft Sky cardstock as a base. The teal cardstock is from Prism. I created the sand by tearing Very Vanilla cardstock and sponging with Ranger Distress Ink (Tea Stain). The waves were created by tearing Whisper White cardstock and sponging lightly with Close To My Heart Breeze Ink. Easy Peasy!

I haven't been very creative lately. We're getting ready for a yard sale this weekend. While I love the idea of making $$ for my old, unwanted stuff... It really is a lot of work and I've been procrastinating about it for way too long.

I have several items listed on eBay that I didn't think would sell well at a yard sale. If you're interested, please check them out here!

Thanks for visiting!

Have a great Thursday!

No comments: