Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Autumn Colors

Here in Hawaii, we don't get many chances to see Autumn colors in the form of Nature's work. The weather pretty much stays the same year-round, with the exception of the rainy season up here in what they call the "Mauka" or mountainside area of the island.

Holly sent me this beautiful Halloween RAK this week with all of the beautiful colors of the holiday. I just love that brayered background! She's a very talented stamper - with a blog... go on over and visit! :) No stamping for me this week yet... Maybe today. I've been busy cleaning and sorting... Listing things on eBay and Craig's List to lighten our household goods shipment. I've been putting this off because I hate to part with any of these things! :'( But we just can't go over our weight limit!

I've listed several auctions for stamps, alterable items, Sizzix, Stampin' Up!, Close To My Heart, Punches, Dies, Ink Pads, etc. Many of these items are new. Click here to go to my "About Me" page. to see all of these auctions.

Anyway! I've got a sinus infection so bear with me for a few days until I get past this, please! Thanks for your patience! And thanks for visiting!

I hope you're having a great hump day!

No comments: