Thursday, October 16, 2008

EEK! and another Cupcake!

Do not be fooled by the cute, innocent look of this creature.
Though this is not the ACTUAL creature that has been heard around our house, I'm sure he looks something like this one. All of the cats in the neighborhood (there are six or seven last time I checked) and mouse traps (four) and exterminators (two) cannot catch this little fella'... And boy, does he like to party once everyone has called it a night! I sure wish he'd find it in his heart to move on so we could get a little peace and quiet around here. We haven't had a good night sleep in ages!

Anyway! I mustered up a little mojo to give Taylor's Sketch my best try. Here's her sketch:

And here's what I came up with:


The different sized circles were a bit of a challenge for me, but I don't know if that's just because I was so sleep-deprived or because I was trying to watch a movie and stay awake at the same time. LOL! Well, I think the colors coordinate anyway. I hope they do.

Stamps:
Maya Road Cupcakes
Paper:
Paper Trey Ink Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Georgia Pacific White, Basic Grey Two Scoops
Ink:
Paper Trey Ink Perfect Match Dark Chocolate, Copic Markers
Accessories:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Swirl & Swiss Dots, Circle Nestabilities

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: