Thursday, October 9, 2008

Stationery Box

Well, I blame it on the medication (LOL!) JUST KIDDING! But I tried like three times before I finally got it right. (Third time's a charm, right?) Well, it was for me this time, anyway!
I know everyone has been making these.
And I know a lot of people were even using the Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper (which I *Lurve*!) but I just had to be a copycat and do it, too. Sorry! I had a very little bit left and had to do it. It's a gift for my mom, who loves every little thing I make for her and keeps and uses everything. I swear!


I used the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, which I think went well with the paper here.
I also used the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, the Scallop circle punch, and a Sizzix Tag die. The organza ribbon is from Really Reasonable ribbon and the Dark Chocolate Swiss Dots ribbon is from Paper Trey Ink.

Off to pick up the hubs for lunch...

I hope you're having a great day!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Love this stationery set!! It looks like I got one of these special cards!