Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cupcakes

I found this adorable set of stamps by Impression Obsession. I love cupcakes (real and otherwise). Thankfully the stamps are calorie-free. :)


Stamps:
Impression Obsession Cupcakes
Paper:
Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Paper Trey Ink, Sweet Blush
Ink:
Palette Noir Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots & Swirl Embossing Folders, Paper Trey Ink Swiss Dots Ribbon (Sweet Blush), Stampin' Up! Ticket Corner Punch, Circle Nestabilities

Well, I spent most of yesterday up to my eyeballs trying to organize my craft area. My craft area is currently one-third of my living room. Ugh. I totally hate this arrangement and I miss the days of having my own craft room. I have way too much stuff to work this way and end up having to store things in three different rooms. Not fun. I didn't get much done yesterday at all. I'm so not looking forward to the actual moving portion of this move.

Yes, we have movers who come and pack it all up and move it for us, but the thought of them touching my stamps and papers and stuff and having all of that in transit and storage for weeks on end just makes me go into a panic attack.


I actually ship my scrapbooks myself at our personal expense. The movers never touch those. I've heard too many horror stories of wedding and baby scrapbooks being packed and lost to allow ours to disappear. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I just give him THE LOOK and tell him, "Our babies are in there!" and he'll usually relent.

Postage has gone up quite a bit since our last move, though, so we'll see what his reaction is this time. Also, we were able to carry more luggage with us on the airplane. Now they are limiting you to one suitcase, I believe, per person. We'll see what it's like when we actually fly. We've got some time before we have to start worrying about it.

I hope you're having a great day! We're halfway through Intercession here in Hawaii! :-D Wii Fit is giving our girls a great workout!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: