Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lovely Labels

I had a little time to try my hand at Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge:
Here's my card:
I apologize for the lighting in my photos. I have a great camera and I always wait until mid-morning to take my shots, with natural light, but this is what I've been getting lately. It's winter here in Hawaii (LOL!) so it's been cloudy and rainy for days on end. On a good note, SURF'S UP out at North Shore if anyone's planning on heading up this way... (just thought I'd mention that...)

Stamps:
Stampin' Up! Lovely Labels
Paper:
Paper Trey Ink Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Georgia Pacific White, Basic Grey Sultry
Accessories:
1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Cuttlebug Textiles Embossing Folder, Circle Nestabilities, Paper Trey Ink Sweet Blush Ribbon

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Beate said...

Christina, your card turned out beautiful. Love the colors, love the paper, love the dry embossed background and the set you chose.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles