Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mojo Monday

Aloha!

As promised, here's the card I finally got around to making with Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday Sketch (56) yesterday.
Here's her sketch:

And here's what I came up with: (Isn't that Bazzill Bling gorgeous?!) A close-up view of the dimension on the front of the card:

I just adore that Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

Stamps:
Verve Blacktie Birdies
Paper:
Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Bazzill Bling, Georgia-Pacific White, Basic Grey Urban Prairie Meadow
Ink:
Paper Trey Ink Perfect Match Aqua Mist
Accessories:
Circle Nestabilities, Stampin' Up! Ticket Corner Punch, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Bling, Bella Bling, Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Pen

Well, I hope your weekend was a good one. I can't believe mine went by so fast! I got a lot done as far as organizing and sorting goes. I'm not finished by any means, but I'm really close. And that's good enough for me for now. :) Hey! I've gotta pace myself, right? ;)

Well, it's Sunday, so that means Army Wives & Desperate Housewives are on tonight!

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, what fun paper paired with the birdie. Love the sparkle. Thanks for playing! :)