Monday, September 15, 2008

Always

I was blog surfing (blurfing? that sounds kind of weird/gross) and came across this card by Kristina Werner (she's so cute & so talented!). Isn't it adorable? I had to CASE it right away! :)

I used Chocolate Chip cardstock for the base of the card and ran it through my Big Shot with the large Scallop Circle die.
Then I used my Circle Nestabilities to cut the circle from the front of the card and to cut out a slightly larger piece of vellum.
I ran the vellum back through the Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder and attached this to the inside front of the card with mini glue dots.

I used my Circle Nestabilities to cut a circle from Prism Island Mist cardstock and attached that to the front of the card with mini Glue Dots.
I used a craft knife to cut a small slit in the center score of the card to run the Aqua Mist ribbon through and tied that in a bow on the front. The bird image from the Always set is stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Chocolate Chip Craft Ink and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I carefully cut that out and mounted it to the front of the card, added Bella's Baubles to the scallops and that's it!
I am pretty happy with how it turned out!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Another fabulous card! I just love this!! I'm sorry I didn't visit you sooner, I just love your projects Christina!