Thursday, September 4, 2008

True Friend

I created this card for an "All Occasion" swap. I LOVE these colors!
Here are a couple of close-up shots of the layers:

As you can probably guess, I'm getting a lot of mileage out of that Martha Stewart butterfly punch! ;) It's precious!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! True Friend
Paper: Stampin' Up! Soft Sky & Blue Bayou & Whisper White; Patterned Paper unknown (sorry)
Ink: Stampin' Up! Blue Bayou
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities (square), Robin's Nest Dew Drops (Cowboy), Ribbon from Offray & American Crafts, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Kaiser Craft Bling

I hope the other participants like these cards.

Now I'm off to work on some personalized note cards - a gift for a friend who just moved.

I can't believe it's Friday already! Where does the time go? I'm ready for the weekend, though! I hope to make it to the beach at some point.

"Yokohama Bay"
The beaches here are just amazing! I'm really going to miss them when we leave!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: