Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Verve Project Parade

I couldn't resist!
I love this color combo and I have been dying to play with my new Verve stamps.


Here's what I came up with:





I used the Beautiful You set with Papertrey Ink papers (dark chocolate & sweet blush) along with Very Vanilla cardstock.



I also used PTI dark chocolate brown Swiss dots ribbon, my Swiss dots & paisley cuttlebug folders, and my circle nestabilities. I love that Martha Stewart butterfly punch!



Here's a closeup of the front of the card (lots of layers!):

Here's the inside of the card:

Here's a closeup of the butterfly. I punched it out before I mounted the Very Vanilla to the inside of the card, then I colored it in with my Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Stardust pen.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a beautiful card! Love the circles in the layout, and the finishing touches on the inside are just perfect. Thanks for playing! :)