Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pink Pop-Up

Here is the other pop up card I made using the same pattern: I used Sweet Blush & Berry Sorbet cardstock from Paper Trey Ink and Georgia Pacific White cardstock for the image on the tag. I stamped the flower from Spiral Bouquet using Spring Moss & Berry Sorbet Perfect Match Ink (Paper Trey Ink). And I used the dots from the Polka Dot Basics (Paper Trey Ink) stamp set to make the dots on the card base with Berry Sorbet Perfect Match Ink.
Here's the card folded. You can see the Spring Moss ribbon I used at the top matches the ink perfectly. (Thus, the name, "Perfect Match Ink?") Duh, Christina...
Anyway! After another week of fighting with my computer (and it usually winning), we spent the day at the beach. Isn't it beautiful here? I sure wish I could take some of this with me when we go!
Be sure to visit tomorrow! I'll show you my Spellbinders Storage Idea! :)

I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: