Friday, September 26, 2008

Just Celebrate

Not celebrating too much here in our house... My daughter's high school alma mater (State Champions last year!) had their Homecoming game tonight... and lost to their archrival team by 6 points. :(

I love this little owl in this set!

Here's a close-up shot of the front of the card:
I love how well the Paper Trey Ink coordinates with this paper!
Stamps:
Stampin' Up! Just Celebrate
Paper:
Paper Trey Ink Spring Moss & Sweet Blush, Prism Brown, Georgia-Pacific White, Basic Grey Offbeat
Ink:
Tim Holz Black Soot Distress Ink, Copic Markers
Accessories:
Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Leafy Branch, Copper Brads (unknown)


Thanks for visiting! I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Deejay Ashwin DXD said...

I also like this small cute owl in this paper. I really like your blog.

===================================
Ashwaninitishrocks