Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gettin' Krafty with more Verve!

New Verve Stamps in the house!! Woot Woot! ;)

I had some time over the weekend to play and this is what I came up with for this challenge:


I used a Kraft base, layered Basic Black cardstock over that, ran a piece of Soft Sky cardstock through my Cuttlebug Embossing folder (Textiles). I used the "Abundant Blessings" stamp set and my Nestabilities to make the shapes. I also added black eyelets to the corner with my crop-a-dile. (Haven't used eyelets in ages!)

I hope you had a great weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful. Love the embossed texture and the simplicity of the black silhouettes. Thanks for playing! :)

Holly Young said...

Hey Christy! Love this card! The colors you used are just great.