Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Mojo

Here is the second card I created from the Mojo Monday 52 sketch:


And here's a better shot of the front of the card:

Paper: Prism cardstock, Cloud 9 patterned paper
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Palette/Paper Trey Ink Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Copic Markers
Ribbon gift with purchase (Yummy colors, aren't they?)

I made several of these cards to send for the challenge I mentioned yesterday.

I'm so worried about my family back in Texas. I know many are evacuating for Hurricane Ike, so they are really taking it seriously. I'm glad, because this is one big storm! My brother just built a new house and I'm so worried what this storm might do to it.

Please keep those folks who are living in the path of this storm in your thoughts & prayers!

Thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just too darling. Love those groovy surfboards.