Sunday, September 7, 2008

Imaginisce Box

Sorry I don't have the photo to show you the monogram cards I made for my friend. The photo is still in the camera, waiting to be uploaded onto the computer, but my computer is acting very wonky, freezing up on me constantly and I have no clue why.



Anyhoo. I decided to share a 3x3" gift box I whipped up the other day. My daughter had a birthday party to go to and needed a small gift bag for the gift. Of course, it was the last minute, and the only gift bags I had on hand were way too big, so I made this little box in about 10 minutes! (Including the time it took for her to choose the patterned paper needed!)



Here's a better look at the top of the box. I stamped the penguin twice, once in black ink, and once in Close To My Heart Clover Meadow Green. I cut out the hula skirt and made little fringe cuts on the bottom before applying to the image with dimensionals.

The cardstock is by Bazzill (Doodlebug line), but I'm not sure where the Patterned paper comes from. It's in the ginormous stash that I am hoarding. :)

Very quick & easy to make!

Well I hope you all had a great weekend! We spent most of Saturday on the beach at North Shore. The rest of the time I've been fighting with this computer. (It keeps winning!) I have to call Dell tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: