Sunday, September 21, 2008

Spellbinders Storage

My original storage for my Spellbinders Nestabilities was a lunchbox tin, like the ones sold by Provo Craft. I outgrew it when I purchased the Long Rectangle Nestabilities, which would not fit in there. :(
So, I remembered I had this alterable Recipe Box in my stash. I was actually planning on altering it for it's original purpose (to hold recipes) and give it as a gift.
I used a lot of various cupcake stamps to decorate the front on top of Close To Cocoa and Soft Sky Designer Series Paper.
Inside, I have the Nestabilities dies stored on pieces of cardstock that I added magnetic tape to. They file away nicely in here.

Now I'm using that lunchbox tin to store my Cuttlebug Embossing folders! They fit perfectly!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Mirabyll said...

This is so pretty! You have a pwnderful blog here full of goodies! // Åsa from Sweden