Tuesday, September 9, 2008

VSSEP08 Verve OSW Challenge






Here are my cards for the Verve "One Sheet Wonder" (OSW) Challenge.


I had to use ONE piece of double-sided patterned paper to create all four cards.

Sketch 1: (Not sure I like the way this one turned out.)
(Stamps: Verve Beautiful You, Artful Elegance
Paper: Cardstock Paper Trey Ink Aqua Mist, Die Cuts With a View Brown, Stampin' Up! Whisper White
Patterned Paper: Cloud 9
Ink: Palette / PTI Dark Chocolate)


Sketch 2:
(Stamps: Verve Cupcake Affair
Cardstock: Paper Trey Ink Aqua Mist, Die Cuts With a View Brown, Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Close To My Heart Olive
Patterned Paper: Cloud 9
Ink: Palette/PTI Dark Chocolate, Close To My Heart Markers, Inkssentials White Gel Pen
Accessories: Spellbinders Square Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Making Memories Square Jewel Brad)
Close-up of Sketch 2:
Sketch 3:
(Stamps: Verve Beautiful You
Cardstock: Paper Trey Ink Aqua Mist, Die Cuts With a View Brown, Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Close To My Heart Olive
Patterned Paper: Cloud 9
Ink: Palette/PTI Dark Chocolate, Inkssentials White Gel Pen
Accessories: Spellbinders Square Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Stampin' Up! Ticket Corner Punch, Robin's Nest "Cowboy" Dew Drops)


Close-up of Sketch 3:

Sketch 4:
(Stamps: Verve Artful Elegance
Cardstock: Paper Trey Ink Aqua Mist, Die Cuts With a View Brown, Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Close To My Heart Olive
Patterned Paper: Cloud 9
Ink: Palette/PTI Dark Chocolate, Palette New Canvas
Accessories: Spellbinders Square Nestabilities, Stampin' Up! Ticket Corner Punch)

Close-up of Sketch 4:



This was so much fun - and it WAS a challenge for me! And I'm surprised that I actually finished in time! ;) But I had a blast playing with my new Verve stamps and I can't wait to see what the September New Releases will be!

I hope you're having a great week!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: